I saw this on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and had to make it. I’m really glad I did because it is delicious! This comes from a restaurant in PittsburghIf you are Paleo you can use any of those new Paleo noodls or zuchinni noodles instead. It’s also good without any noodles at all.
What You Need:
2 Onions, chopped
1 head Cabbage, chopped
1 lb. Bacon, diced and cooked
1 bag Curly Egg Noodles
What You Do:
1. Cook the Egg Noodles and set aside
2. Boil Cabbage about 5 min., till crisp-tender
3. Melt the Butter and cook Onions and 1 tsp. Garlic for about 10 min.
4. Add Cabbage and cook 10-15 min. Until caramelized.
5. Add Noodles, Bacon, 1 tsp. Garlic and salt to taste.